The Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board (OMREB) is a not for profit association of REALTORS® dedicated to providing leadership and support to its Members in their pursuit of professional excellence.
OMREB Mission Statement
The Board enhances Members’ ability to:
- Achieve business success through the delivery of modern and effective marketing tools and data
- Advance professionally through education and high standards of business practice and ethics
- Shape and influence their future through effective management of change
- Gain consumer respect and confidence by building public appreciation of the real estate profession as leaders who advance the “Quality of Life” within communities REALTORS® live and work in
- Influence the protection and promotion of property rights and real estate issues through dialogue with government, and
- Attain a high level of cooperation, camaraderie and communication amongst colleagues.
OMREB Core Values
- Ethical and Legal Behavior
- Quality Products and Services
- Dialogue, Openness and Trust
- Partnerships and Alliances
- Innovation and Creativity
- Excellence and Professionalism in all we do
Additionally, Members abide by a strict, national Code of Ethics known as The REALTOR® Code.
To view the office roster posted below for the Central Okanagan, North Okanagan and Shuswap Zones, you require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download the free Acrobat viewer from the Adobe website by clicking here.
How REALTORS® Help
When you enlist the help of an expert REALTOR®, you're not just gaining support to buy or sell a house – you're gaining an ally who'll help you make the most out of your home. REALTORS® can guide you through every step of the process, explain the current market, help navigate complex paperwork and offer invaluable advice. Contact a REALTOR® when you are ready to make a move.
Click here to learn more about how a professional REALTOR® can help you.